Hello Church family!
The government of Ontario has given the green light for churches to re-open with a maximum
of 30% of our building occupancy limit. As our occupancy is 330, this means no more than 110
will be able to attend at any given time. As our congregation, fits within this number, we are
happy to welcome you all to the service.
Our service schedule will be as follows:
1) Sunday mornings at 10:45am — Worship service at the church
2) Sunday evenings at 6:30pm — Online service via Facebook
3) Wednesday evenings at 6:30 — Bible study via Zoom
The province of Ontario has set forth some conditions and guidelines that we will strongly
adhere to, and in addition, we are setting up some protocols that will go above and beyond the
Some general guidelines are as follows:
1) Maintain physical distancing by keeping a space of at least 2 metres between individuals.
2) Everyone entering the building will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entering.
3) Greeters at entrance and exit will wear face masks.
4) All doors will be open so nobody will be forced to touch surfaces.
5) You will be directed to appropriate seating upon your arrival. Please do not attempt to sit in
the rows that are blocked off.
6) All members of the same household will be seated together in appropriate distances in the
auditorium. Please do not allow children to wander.
7) We will not be handshaking, passing an offering plate, observing the Lord's Supper, or
using hymnbooks at this time. Pew Bibles also will not be available.
8) Masks are not required but you are welcome to bring one with you.
9) Any individual who is exhibiting symptoms or has been in contact with an infected person,
or is sick, is asked to stay home and listen to the uploaded service on ccbch.com.
10) We encourage high-risk individuals (and/or care-givers of high-risk individuals to prayerfully
consider staying at home and enjoying the services online at ccbch.com or on Facebook.
11) No washroom facilities are available except for emergencies. The service will be one hour in
length to help with this.
12) An offering box is available at the back of the auditorium on each side. It may be used upon
entry or exit. Please do not handle the box…just insert the envelope. You may continue to
contribute online if you wish.
13) No children’s church ministries or nurseries are available at this time.
14) We will not have fellowship time inside the building before or after the services for the time
15) Dismissal from church will be by family groups.
16) All facilities will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly before and after each service.
-Come to church if you are sick.
-Leave trash in the auditorium.
-Cluster in groups after the service.
-Wash your hands before coming to church.
-Visit the hand sanitizing station upon your arrival.
-Stay six feet from others.
-Cover your coughs and sneezes.
-Enter / Exit only by the Link doors.
-Sit only with your immediate family and remain at least six feet away in all directions from
other attending family groups: front, back, left and right.
We want to make this reopening as safe as possible, but if you don't feel comfortable at this
time, please continue to join us online.
I am rejoicing in this next step in the reopening of our church building. Let’s keep praying and
thanking the Lord for His watch care over us. If you have any questions, please let me know. I
look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday.